The Amarillo Bobble Sleeve Crochet Dress is my newest crochet pattern featured in Crochet Foundry Magazine’s Fall Issue. Dress it up with a pair of knee-high boots or dress it down and layer over leggings. Easily customize the length of the dress to your taste. The oversized trendy crochet bobble sleeves make a bold statement! This crochet pattern includes a video tutorial on YouTube.
The Amarillo Bobble Sleeve Crochet Dress is just one of eleven gorgeous crochet patterns included in the Fall Issue of Crochet Foundry Magazine.
What’s included in the Fall 2021 Issue:
- In this issue you will find gorgeous beautiful designs made using colors that represent the desert and have a boho flair. Each piece is unique and perfect for anyone with none being too bulky or overheating, making them perfect for the fall season, no matter where you live.
- 7 size inclusive garments written in US terms.
- 4 accessories patterns.
- Also, this year’s issue will includes a Style Guide, and Custom Fit Guide so that you can get an idea of how to style the pieces, and how to customize them.
- As always, a recipe is included from each designer
- A DIY project.
- Furls Streamline Wood, Furls Alpha hooks, and WeCrochet yarn are the tools used to help bring each Desert Boho piece alive. As with every issue, alternate yarns will be given to make the fabulous designs included.
The Designers featured in this issue are Lorene Eppolite, Briana Kepner, Michelle Moore, Anastasia Smith, Emilia Johansson, Hannah Cross, Hortense Maskens, Jessica Brandt Herr, Rebekah Haas, Victoria Barrett, and Crystal Bucholz.
Crochet Pattern Details
Detailed crochet stitch tutorial and steps covered in our video tutorial on YouTube. Raglan-style crochet pattern worked from the top down.
“If a year was tucked inside of a clock, then autumn would be the magic hour.”Victoria Erickson
I chose Brava Sport for the Amarillo Bobble Sleeve Crochet Dress for a few reasons; price, warmth and weight. I knew that the dress would require a significant amount of yarn due to its oversized fit. Not only is Brava affordable but it’s also soft and durable. Brava will keep you warm but also survive wash after wash. I chose Sport weight so that the dress would not end up too heavy. I found the yarn to be comparable to a DK weight so it’s not too thin.
WeCrochet Brava Sport (sport weight, 100% Premium Acrylic, 273 yds/100 g), Tidepool
9 (8, 11, 12, 13) (15, 16, 18, 19) balls
WeCrochet has so many gorgeous colours to choose from; you can check them out below.
55% Merino, 25% Superfine alpaca, 20% Donegal tweed (123yds/50g)
This yarn begins with alpaca and Merino fibers dyed two different colors and then blended together to make a subtly rich, lustrous heather. The use of Merino and alpaca makes it soft and warm.
50% Merino, 50% Viscose from Bamboo (131 yds/50g)
#3 Sport- 50% Merino Wool, 50% Viscose from Bamboo, 131 yards/120m, 50g
Lush, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars! Galileo is a luscious luxury sport weight yarn that combines the lush softness of Merino wool with the brilliant luster and strength of bamboo.
100% Peruvian Highland Wool (137yds/50g)
Spun from Peruvian wool, the strong fiber has an excellent balance of structure, loft, and drape that serves a wide variety of uses.
XS (S, M, L, 1X) (2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
Fits Bust: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46) (50, 54, 58, 62)”
Finished Bust: 37 (40, 43, 46, 49) (53.5, 56.5, 62, 65)”
G+/4.5mm Furls Alpha Hook (or hook to obtain gauge)
Stitch Markers (5)
Watch the Amarillo Bobble Sleeve Tutorial on YouTube
Enjoy styling the Amarillo Bobble Sleeve Dress. Accessorize with jewelry and pair with ankle or knee-high boots.
For more designs by MJ’s Off The Hook Designs see
- This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you